Shipping | Exchanges | Payment
AGREEMENT TO THESE POLICIES:
By purchasing any conversion or new PGOSS package on cracombat.com, you agree to all of the policies below. Also, please review our site Terms of Service here.
1. Certified Cashiers and or Bank Check
2. Money Order
Please make your check payable to CRA Combat LLC. and put your Order Number in the memo section. You can mail it or drop it off at:
CRA Combat LLC.
1217 W. Hatcher Rd. Suite 3
Phoenix, AZ 85021
COMPLETION TIME FOR CONVERSIONS:
1. For basic PGOSS conversions expect 2 to 3 weeks for completion of work and shipping.
2. The more options added may increase the time needed to complete the work. We will communicate via email regarding your order status.
3. For Vang Comp Modifications or firearms refinishing expect 3 to 4 weeks for completion and shipping. We will communicate via email regarding your order status.
SHIPPING, HANDLING AND INSURANCE:
1. We ship to the USA only and approved states only.
2. We ship via United States Postal Service.
3. The shipping cost is a flat rate of $37.50. This also covers insurance of your shotgun being shipped.
4. If for some reason your shipment is not delivered after 3 attempts by USPS, the package will be sent back to CRA Combat LLC. and you will still be charged shipping.
SHIPPING AND FIREARMS RESTRICTIONS:
1. CRA Combat LLC. will not ship to a state that prohibits or restricts the use and or sale of pistol grip only shotguns.
2. Know the laws in your state regarding PGO shotguns. Contact your local BATFE or firearms dealer to make sure you know the law.
RETURNS, WORKMANSHIP AND DEFECTIVE PARTS:
Once you make the decision to convert your firearm to PGOSS there is no going back, in other words, we can’t undo the conversion once it’s done. No refunds and or exchanges for conversions and new firearms are permitted. Everyone that’s done a PGOSS conversion has been extremely satisfied in their decision, we know you will be too!
GENERAL RETURN INFORMATION:
Every PGOSS conversion/new package comes with a 30 day inspection period. If you are not satisfied with your order when it arrives or it is not what you expected, you have 30 days from the time of receipt to contact CRA Combat LLC. in writing [Snail mail or Email] or by phone to resolve the issue.
- If it has been determined by CRA Combat LLC. the firearm needs to be returned for any necessary repairs or modifications, you will not be charged any shipping costs. Your FFL Dealer fees are still your responsibility to pay, if applicable. If it has been determined that your shotgun was modified by you during the inspection period, this will void the inspection policy and the shotgun will be returned to you at your cost with no repairs or modifications done.
- If an accessory is found to be defective, CRA Combat LLC. will ship a new replacement part free of charge. You will be required to return the defective part to CRA Combat LLC. for exchange.
LIMITED WARRANTY ON PARTS AND ACCESSORIES:
CRA Combat LLC. stands behind our workmanship and every product we produce. If you are the original purchaser and the CRA Combat LLC. product fails due to manufacturing, assembly, or material defect, and you have not modified, or abused the product, it will be repaired or replaced for life.
We are not responsible for items intentionally/accidentally damaged or destroyed, or products damaged by abuse or poor maintenance. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part or parts which are returned to CRA Combat LLC. and determined by CRA Combat LLC. to be defective. We are not responsible for the condition or failure of the firearm itself, we are only responsible for parts/accessories we installed. Your firearm will be shipped back to you in the condition we receive it unless modifications or refinishing was ordered.
This warranty is made to the original owner/purchaser, and is not transferable.
The following items are excluded from this warranty:
- Normal wear of product finishes of all metal and plastic parts.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from an accident, negligence, misuse, acts of God or unauthorized repairs or modifications.
- CRA Combat LLC. does not provide any warranty and or exchange to third party parts that have not been modified by CRA Combat LLC. [Such as a factory Remington extension tube.]
NOTE ABOUT OUR PISTOL GRIPS:
CRA Combat LLC. pistol grips are handmade from cast fiberglass resin and hand finished with high quality polyurethane. Therefore, each grip is slightly different in finish and does not have a perfect factory finish. We are in the beginning stages of having our fiberglass products manufactured with state of the art technology and once this is in place all original PGOSS purchases will have the option to purchase a new grip at a reduced cost.
PGOSS FIREARM MAINTENANCE:
All the same rules apply to your PGOSS firearm as before it was converted. Clean and oil after use and check all screws and bolts for tightness.
GRIP AND CHEEK WELD MAINTENANCE:
The best way to clean the grips and RM-Weld is to use isopropyl alcohol. Apply some to a cloth and wipe over surface after you have cleaned the gun and remove excess oils.